This sat around partially finished for like 3 months. Finally got around to it yesterday.
Mixed media paper. Background is watercolor with some gel pen/colored pencil/marker detailing. Figure is mostly alcohol based markers with some colored pencil detailing.
I don't think I managed the blue light effect from the fire very well. I ended up over working it. Didn't take the detailing I planned to do with the colored pencils into account enough when I picked the color pallet for the skin, so my unhappiness with it is probably why I didn't finish it for so long. I still have the original sketch and line art, so I might try digitally coloring this sometime, instead. First real piece of art I've completed in awhile though.